On December 14th, for Community Social Pedriatics day, the Social pediatrics center Main dans la main will be holding its 1rst annual Guignolée from 10 to 2 in the streets of Knowlton, Cowansville and Sutton. This fundraising event will enable the center to offer services to many children that live in a vulnerable environment as soon as early 2014. When you give to the Guignolée of the CPS Main dans la main, you’re giving kids consistent care, a chance to thrive and to experience successes in life!
At this annual Guignolée, the Main dans la main Center will receive donations which will enable it to offer less fortunate kids and families of the community quality professional services and consistent guidance and support all throughout the year.
To make a donation
Starting at 10 in the morning, close to 50 volunteers will be standing in, ready to take your donations on the following street corners:
- at the corner of James and Principale,
- at the corner of rue de la Rivière and boulevard des Vétérans
- at the corner of Principale and boulevard David Bouchard.
- in the IGA’s parking lot on chemin Knowlton,
- at Star Café on Lakeside
- on the corner of Knowlton and Lakeside.
- on Principale, in front of the post office (corner Principale and Dépôt)
To donate online: firstname.lastname@example.org
Publier un commentaire